Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] NC State (ACC Quarterfinals)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love Flip passing up a wide open 3 for Mitchell to instead force up a shot inside that got blocked for a change of possession. That unselfish play!

Zero sense of urgency again to start the half, this team feels like a first weekend one

A week ago I thought we were going to win the regular season. Now we’re looking at being swept by UNC and losing in the quarterfinals to Mid State

This season was mostly a slog through January, became fun and February, only to crash in March

Scheyer will give some version of his pregame speech that always seems to work.

The roster construction of this team is just simply poor. We don't have anyone that can consistently score inside in the post, and we don't have anyone that can consistently drive it and score.

We are much more like the 2007-2009 Duke teams than I previously thought, except this group is not as tough. If we aren't making 3's, we are currently 2-13, this team is absolutely losing in the first weekend.

Please don't lose to this shitty NIT NC State team with Kevin Keatts on the hot seat. Come on guys.

I don’t care how “primitive” it is to want an actual center, no more up-jumped PFs playing the 5, how often have we see this crater defensively by the end of the season? Same story as 2008

Another fucking long ass 2 from Mark. Get your shit together man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom