Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Pittsburgh

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was confident we'd lose this game and yet I'm still pissed about the way it played out

Losing the whole game. Keep coming back to tie or take the lead and not be able to push it out and repeat.

But it really does come down to verve and this team doesn't have it

I mentioned at home to people several times tonight that the game would have been over with verve Duke and they never did it

Naw I'm just not a crying pussy like yall. Yall make Duke fans look like bitches

why are you behaving like this
I'm not behaving like anything. I posted my opinion like anybody else and aiw told me shut the fuck up. So I'm on his ass and anybody siding with his cry baby ass. Aiw like 40+ 😂😂😂😂

You type like a braindead 16 year old.
Are you 48 too? I'll say it again yall make Duke fans look bad. Oh we lost to Pittsburgh in January 😭😭😭 it's all yall do. You grown as hell

I think you’re the one who makes Duke fans look bad by sounding like an imbecile with every message you post.
That's the best you can do? Lol why don't yall 2 become UNC fans you know you want to

I'm glad we have one of these again. They're fun for a bit.

Naw I'm just not a crying pussy like yall. Yall make Duke fans look like bitches

I'm not behaving like anything. I posted my opinion like anybody else and aiw told me shut the fuck up. So I'm on his ass and anybody siding with his cry baby ass. Aiw like 40+ 😂😂😂😂

Are you 48 too? I'll say it again yall make Duke fans look bad. Oh we lost to Pittsburgh in January 😭😭😭 it's all yall do. You grown as hell

I think you’re the one who makes Duke fans look bad by sounding like an imbecile with every message you post.
That's the best you can do? Lol why don't yall 2 become UNC fans you know you want to

“yall 2”

Goddamn, would you shut your bitch ass up already. You’ve ruined whatever decency this thread may have had.

Goddamn, would you shut your bitch ass up already. You’ve ruined whatever decency this thread may have had.
Decency lol mods telling people shut the fuck up. Decency lol what a joke

I have zero worries about Flagg. My worries have to do with the rest of the team

Another thread ruined?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom