Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Pittsburgh

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Capel should be a persona non grata after that Hinson shit. I almost think Blakes should be kicked off the team for not literally body slamming him. But really it comes down to Capel allowing that shit. Completely unacceptable. And I hope K called him up and yelled at him for 30 minutes. I hope he isn't ever invited to another Duke function.

Rooting for him to get fired after that Hinson shit. Congrats, dude. You went 7-7 on complete garbage shots with two of our starters missing. You're now only going to miss the tournament by 20 slots instead of 50.

Rooting for him to get fired after that Hinson shit. Congrats, dude. You went 7-7 on complete garbage shots with two of our starters missing. You're now only going to miss the tournament by 20 slots instead of 50.

I will never, ever understand how so many nobodies play out of their minds against us, and wear max absorb Depends against Carolina.

I mean I get that we remain the biggest game on every team's schedule, but that in and of itself can't be the single explanation.

And I hope Hinson is sodomized by an albino gimp.

Last edited:
GEVzwRVa8AAZMcK

Sometimes a game like this will haunt you. and sometimes you are motivated by its outcome. Let’s hope it doesn’t get in the way of motivation.

lol wow! I did not know that had happened. I turned it off when Pitt made the dagger 3 over Flip. I see the Crazies took it well.

Wish I'd been on press row. Would have gotten myself banned for life for grabbing his legs, causing him to fall back onto the court.

And last night's loss at home is now Quad 2. Jon is a genius. He saved Capel’s job and boosted our resume while making sure he had a built-in excuse for the loss.

I will never, ever understand how so many nobodies play out of their minds against us, and wear max absorb Depends against Carolina.

I mean I get that we remain the biggest game on every team's schedule, but that in and of itself can't be the single explanation.

And I hope Hinson is sodomized by an albino gimp.
They're motivated by deep, lifelong hatred. They've been brainwashed from an early age to think of Duke and everyone associated with it as equivalent to Hitler. This makes them hyper-focused and more driven than they've ever been in their lives.

I believe Arizona also mocked us on our home floor. Besides Caleb Love, who on that team has ANY connection to Duke that it should be more than just another good win?

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom