Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Virginia

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
ad8b2ecf-4920-46aa-ac5b-d475250409ea.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Saturday, March 2, 6pm ET, ESPN
Cameron Indoor Stadium

Kenpom: #66 overall, #191 offense, #9 defense

Virginia men’s basketball continues to be an atrocity, lowering the bar for watchability in sports with each passing season.

Smallball center Ryan Dunn is perhaps the best defensive player in the country.

Ugh, my least favorite game of the conference season upcoming. I hate watching that disgusting offensive basketball that UVA employs every year. Such a miserable viewing experience.

Whenever I dont watch and just check the score periodically I have this weird habit of looking at the opponent's total first by covering Duke's with one hand. I like to know how many points we gave up in X minutes first before checking our total- I dont know why, maybe trauma from the K-fense era. The problem is when we play UVA and I see they only scored 22 points after 20 minutes, I get excited, only to find Duke's total is 19.

UVA is #350 in the country at FT shooting at 64.7%, #49 in 3 point shooting at 36.5% and #291 in 2 point shooting at 47.2%.

The power is really hit or miss in Vegas right now due to a snowstorm to the west of us and 65+ mph wind gusts. Because of that, I am not even going to risk using my computer to watch this game. Hope Duke wins, I'll check later.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom