Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Alex O'Connell

I'm increasingly amazed that some people manage to complete the basic requirements of human survival on a daily basis.

He'll probably end up fathering six kids. Idiocracy is real, people, and all you smart folks need to DTFU and make more smart babies to offset this. Fate of the world, in your hands. Or balls.

I'm putting one out every 2 years so far. At this rate, maybe I can make an impact. Almost time to decide on the 3rd.

He'll probably end up fathering six kids. Idiocracy is real, people, and all you smart folks need to DTFU and make more smart babies to offset this. Fate of the world, in your hands. Or balls.

I'm putting one out every 2 years so far. At this rate, maybe I can make an impact. Almost time to decide on the 3rd.

So you are dragging us down the idiocracy path even faster? How many reasonably intelligent people have to have a 3rd baby too offset your negative impact on the gene pool?

So you are dragging us down the idiocracy path even faster? How many reasonably intelligent people have to have a 3rd baby too offset your negative impact on the gene pool?

that cuts deep

Yep. He also seems to know the right time to put the ball on the floor and drive.

Well-coached in high school (or by his Dad)

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom