Player Cameron Reddish

The iso-heavy offense we ran was trash, but the defense also regressed over the last month of the season. Forced 7 fucking turnovers against an MSU team that is usually extremely loose with the ball.

Duke didn't have a single dominant performance against a good team after the second UVA game. Very different from the 2015 team, which found another gear for the NCAAT.

"Cam, ever since James Jones retired I've missed having a teammate who can come into a game and hit a meaningless three when we're already up 30. That's why I want you to be a Los Angeles Laker."

player A 6'8 wing, top 4 high school prospect, 7.6ppg 16.7% 3pfg%, 51 steals in a disappointing freshman campaign ending in an elite 8 loss
player B 6'8 wing, top 4 high school prospect, 13.5ppg, 33.3% 3pfg%, 56 steals in a disappointing freshman campaign ending in an elite 8 loss

one of these players went on to play a 3 and D role for 12 NBA 50 win seasons across 3 different teams culminating in back to back NBA titles. the other is a sure fire NBA bust...

Battier didn't have a negative assist to turnover ratio, wasn't a high usage player, and had a TS% of 60% due to good 2pt percentage. He also threw in 53 blocks to go with those steals.

Hey if he want to go let him go. I want people that want to stay and give their all,and improve on their game. With tre and goldwire our back court defense is going to be even more incredible.

I hope this ends up a "freezing cold take" but I'll be surprised if he ends up with a 2nd contract longer than 2 years guaranteed.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil