Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Hoops 11/9/12 - 11/10/12

Yeah not impressed with UK at all. I wasn't sure why they were ranked as high as they were in the first place. Maryland very well may do this.

49 first half points. 8 in 12 minutes in the 2nd half

Thain said:
Yeah not impressed with UK at all. I wasn't sure why they were ranked as high as they were in the first place. Maryland very well may do this.
I agree that UK is not impressive...but I think Maryland will screw this up and lose. They are leaving far too many points on the court...SO MANY missed open shots, missed layups, missed stuff around the basket, etc.

I don't know if bazz is out for the year, actually. Knowing the NCAA it will be some 3 or 6 game bullshit.

LOL, ESPN just put an incorrect graphic up there. They displayed Duke has having 5 NCAAT Titles. Oops.

DurhamSon said:
I don't know if bazz is out for the year, actually. Knowing the NCAA it will be some 3 or 6 game ****.
This.

Also, they decide to crack down on UCLA and not UK? LOL

Honestly zero doubt UK wins, but it will be unimpressive and they will be mad going into the Duke game. We may need Jefferson on Kyle "Larry Bird" Wiltjer.

Refs just aren't calling fouls against UK but are calling them against UMD. UK has been in the bonus for a while and it's helped them get some key points.

Maryland is just TERRIBLE on offense.

BTW, Noel doesn't look like he knows how to play basketball. His version of D is to stand around the basket looking for a blocked shot. The Maryland players are working him in ways that shouldn't happen for someone of his size and athleticism.

Well one thing is for sure. If Noel doesn't work out in basketball he will have a great career in an 80's style r & B group.

Jefferson on Wiltjer for sure. And I agree officiating is suspect in this game.

Maryland is also just playing dumb basketball. Just had 2 needless turnovers in a row in crunch time.

FoolishTarHeel said:
Maryland is also just playing dumb basketball. Just had 2 needless turnovers in a row in crunch time.

yeah, they havent even played that well tonight.

UK is in double-bonus and Maryland isn't even sniffing the bonus.

Refs just won't call a foul on UK. UK goes to the floor aggressively, no call. Maryland goes to the floor for a ball, foul called against the Maryland player.

Maryland with 27 offensive rebounds...but shooting 32% so they haven't been able to do anything with all those offensive boards.

Really dumb foul by Maryland...down by 2 with 30 seconds left (24 on the shot clock), they fouled one of UK's best FT shooters at the top of the key while UK is in the double-bonus. This is the kind of dumb stuff that loses you a game.

Alex Len was such a spazz last year. I guess he's improved significantly

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom