Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Hoops 11/9/12 - 11/10/12

Yeah Len has put on some muscle as well. He'll be a solid player in the ACC.

R2C was on TDD for most of the end of that game.

Watched the second half of Md/Ky. I know it's early, but neither team scares me. Kentucky's best guard is Polson, and their best big is Wiltjer. They are nowhere near the team they were the last two years. Noel is nowhere near the presence that AD was. Like, you don't have to stand within 10 feet of Noel on D if he is more than 10 feet from the goal. He is not going to shoot a jumpshot.

Len ate Ky alive. He is the anti Mason on O. He gets the ball and immediately attacks the basket with malice. I think Kelly will be fine on Wiltjer. I just hope Mason overwhelms Noel the same way Len did.

I really feel like Sheed and Amile are going to play big roles vs UK. They are athletic and fearless. We are going to need them if Mason doesn't show up.

6 minutes in, Indiana State 5, Travis Wear 3, rest of UCLA 0

Good to see I'm not the only one watching the ISU-UCLA game...

The dude that made the first basket in the new Pauley Pavilion was some ginger bearded freak from Indiana State. At like three minutes into the game.

Ben Howland says UCLA will play more uptempo this season. I'll believe it when i see it.

Parker actually looks to be in pretty decent shape, relative to the grief that he gets. Smith is a straight up fatass.

bfactor said:
Parker actually looks to be in pretty decent shape, relative to the grief that he gets. Smith is a straight up fatass.

He's definitely lost some serious weight.

Like, I was waiting for some big fat dude other than Smith to walk out on the floor. Never noticed him until he had played like three minutes and they called his name out.

Albany hanging within 2 of Ohio State late in the 1st half. Preseason 1st team All-American DeShaun Thomas has 6 points and 1 rebound.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom