Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cooper Flagg

If a team with Cooper Flagg and a bunch of other high level recruits wouldn’t win a single game in 30 against a SWAC/MEAC slate, why is Duke giving Flagg a scholarship?

Always knew he was a dumbass. I can understand if he meant a power conference team, although even those conferences have some dregs like Louisville that is no better than a KP 250+ team.

I think he's basically basing it off the same discussion about how an all star college team would do against NBA teams. But he is not smart enough to take into account that the NBA is a much more exclusive tip of the talent distribution curve via only having 30 teams, compared to 330+ college teams, it also retains the talent of the best players for their entire careers instead of college where only at most they stay 4 and often the best players stay much shorter.

If you did the same thought experiment, can a college all star team beat a team in a league made up of 330 teams all filled with player who either exhausted or forgone their college eligibility in the last 4 years. Yeah, I'm pretty sure a college all star team would beat quite a few of those teams.

Watching Flagg vs Edgecombe.
I like Montverde's center, Derik Queen. I think I've only seen him attempt a shot from 6+ feet once. He's a wide, solid big who fights for rebounds and makes great outlet passes. He's also uncommited, maybe Flagg would like to play with him one more year.

Are there any rules that say Cooper Flagg couldn't give a share of his NIL money to a teammate?

Last edited:

38% 3pt and improving rapidly. Hoping he’s 35% off the dribble and 45% catch and shoot by October, weighted average in the low 40s. Freshman Anthony Davis with 40% 3pt shooting and the ball handling for 30% usage would be a solid player. I guess you could think of it as freshman Kevin Durant’s offense with freshman Anthony Davis’s defense.

It’s true that he would be, at best, the 5th best PF in the NBA right now.

a thing that's warping perception of this video is that I'm pretty sure they're on a high school regulation court here. (84 feet vs 94) you can tell by where the volleyball lines come into the key.

the blocked three, scoop, and three dribbles to cross the whole court just seemed inhuman.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom