Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Death Pool

Ricky Jay is dead. Bummer. He was a legitimate badass.

Nicholas Roeg. Great director. Made Walkabout, The Man Who Fell To Earth, and Don't Look Now. All classic and highly influential movies. Also did the adaptation of Roald Dahl's The Witches back in the 90s.

GWH Bush was alive when Taft was alive and Taft was alive when Martin van Buren was alive and Martin van Buren was born before the end of the Revolutionary War.

It’s just kinda nuts to think this country is only 3 (long) lifespans long.

I made the mistake of watching the end of W’s eulogy for HW while in the office today. Luckily, no one was looking at me at the time.

Sorry, Dad, but there’s no way I’m doing your eulogy. I’m too afraid of being a sobbing mess in front of everyone to do that.

Rest in peace, Pete Shelley. Primary songwriter and singer for legendary Manchester punk band the Buzzcocks passed away due to a heart attack. Very sorry to hear about this. Buzzcocks meant a lot to me in my high school years an I was fortunate enough to see the band a few times in the last 5 years. Pete will be missed.

Maybe they'll put him on the cover of The Rolling Stone one last time

I'll add, if you every saw a handful of homeless guys hanging out in a parking lot and you idly wondered what it would be like if they created a band, I give you prime Dr Hook:

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom