Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Delaware at Duke - Sat, Dec 1, 2:00pm RSN/ESPN3

Curry in civilian clothes and no boot. David Stern is watching carefully.

Yeah, I am just annoyed I have to watch an ESPN3 stream on firstrow.

Team obviously came out focused and ready to atone for Mason's airball FT.

More impressive than Indiana on Tuesday, considering the opposition.

Now THAT'S what a game against scrubs is supposed to look like. I think I liked everything about that game.

Todd Z with a block, rebound, and bucket.

Amile and Murphy with great minutes off the bench.

Mason effective as always and Ryan's midrange game is one of the best in the nation.

Delaware had only three assists. As a team. Geez.

K tells message boards to chill the F out:

“[The role players] are good guys, but you know what, for me the main guys to develop are Mason [Plumlee], Ryan [Kelly] and Seth [Curry]. This is not like an AAU team or whatever; you have to make sure your group understands its role. Mason’s role this year is different from last year – he has to get a lot of minutes. To see Alex [Murphy] and Amile [Jefferson] and Josh [Hairston] play so well today, that is great, but it doesn’t mean that we are going to get this wave of substitutions and things like that.

“First of all, you are always honest with [role players]. You have a relationship with them, and not all these guys are great players. They are good players. If they are great players, they wouldn’t be here, they would be in the NBA right now. If they are some freak athlete or whatever. They all have development to go through and they have to develop under people that they trust, and if you tell them the truth all the time they have a better chance of trusting you. I have a great staff who works with these guys. Each guy is on his own race to becoming better, and they run their individual races as we are collectively running our race. The collective race is much more important than your individual race, and you can’t compare your race with another guy. Ryan Kelly hardly played his freshman year, and Ryan Kelly is a heck of a player right now and has been, so the example of doing it that way. Making sure they know that we believe in them.”

Murphy announces he's transferring:

(not really)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, especially the part at the end where he was talking about having to fight individually and do what's best for each player, alone.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom