Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DF Fantasy Basketball

ChibCU said:
Ah ok, ya I desperately need blocks. That's why I was going to try and work something for him, the first offer was just to prod for information regarding the feelings of Gortat's GM.

I would trade Gortat, but I need a legit, NBA scorer

DurhamSon said:
I'm in third and my guys haven't even played today yet.

Gunnin after ya, FTH. Going to tell Austin to throw another elbow at unibrow.
I may insert sharp objects into something if Austin hurts unibrow again!!!

my injured players: Nash, Nene, Amare, Gerald Wallace

fuck me

DurhamSon said:
Cousins is out? Faaaaantastic

Just looked at your team. You do not have the right to complain ever again.

You are locked into first place for the season, imo.

ChibCU said:
DurhamSon said:
Cousins is out? Faaaaantastic

Just looked at your team. You do not have the right to complain ever again.

You are locked into first place for the season, imo.
He has to get into first place before he can be locked in ; )

Rumors of a fire sale are coming fast and frequent at the Rum and Curry's as GM Topher seems content to deal anyone and everyone.

Ravaged by injuries early in the season to 4 of their top 9 picks, the Curry's are struggling to make up ground do to their lack of blackletes and cabal guys. If the rumors are to be believed, Topher is willing to deal franchise cornerstone Kobe Bryant for anything that can walk and chew gum. The GM was quoted as saying, "For fucks sake, I'm starting Luke Ridnour and Andre Drummond, what do you think is wrong with my team?"

Drummond, shocked to hear his GMs words, said, "Look, I took a pay cut to come here. If he doesn't want me, he should trade me." When Grantland writer Shane Ryan told Drummond that he was Duke fan's most hated player from UConn, Drummond curtly responded, "Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you talking about?"

Ryan reportedly cried to Grantland owner Bill Simmons when Topher denied Ryan a press credential to the Rum and Curry's latest game.

I'm done with my roster. There is not one player I like or would root for except Gortat. Anyone need assists? Offer me some fodder for Deron "Fantasy Bust" Williams. My top scorer, some Russian playing for Toronto who's name I can't spell or pronounce, is 7 feet tall, gets me 2 boards a game and is shooting under 40%. How do you even do that?

So, offer me trades so I just won't lose interest and quit trying. Try not to be ridiculously unfair, and I will approve it.

You're welcome.

Sweet, I need assists. I offered you a quantity for quality trade (although all three guys are solid).

As a side note, I really wish ESPN had simple "projected" and "actual" rankings like Yahoo. It's so hard to weight players with ESPN's random decimals.

Btw, not to complain, but I kind of hate rotisserie.

Don't be mad please.

Since rotisserie is the only way I've ever played (this is the first time I've done fantasy), how does the other scoring system work and, more importantly, why do you like it more?

That's just the thing, I didn't like it when I played it with match ups either. But there was way more trash talk and that made it ten times more fun.

Yeah, I kind of like head-to-head too (FTH, you just get wins/losses for the categories you win vs. another player each week). Rotisserie and its season limits is less demanding though, since you don't have to worry about getting the max possible points every day.

I totally cheated to win my head-to-head league last year. I was down 6-5 in the championship with two days to go, so I picked up a couple 3-point shooters that played both days and won 6-5. It was great.

Pantone287 said:
Sweet, I need assists. I offered you a quantity for quality trade (although all three guys are solid).

As a side note, I really wish ESPN had simple "projected" and "actual" rankings like Yahoo. It's so hard to weight players with ESPN's random decimals.

Interesting counter...

I think my trade offer of Love for Crawford was very good.

Sure it wasn't Jamal, but still. Jordan's a pretty good Crawford.

JohaadDBC said:
I think my trade offer of Love for Crawford was very good.

Sure it wasn't Jamal, but still. Jordan's a pretty good Crawford.

There were better offers. Two better ones, in fact.

Ehh, I'd probably drop Nate now that Hinrich's back and Bosh and Iggy have have both been better than either Deron/Bargnani so far. Bargnani is interesting to me, but I probably wouldn't give up a top guy for him.

That's a steal from Teets, though.

It's not every day that a man named Teets gives you an offer you can't resist. Savor it, Farmer.

Yay, going to have some fresh faces on my team soon. I thought the trade was a good deal for both of us Farmer. Gives you some immediate depth and no drop offs in categories besides 3 point shooting. It gives me 3 point shooting and hopefully a productive big man in a month.

I'm hinging any success of mine on the returns of Gordon and now Love. I need a furious second fantasy half.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom