Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DF Fantasy Basketball

Pants you need to pick up Elton Brand off of waivers in order to complete our troll of the NBA fantasy league.

I haven't been on a computer since Tuesday. I did not know the beast had awakened. Don't worry, he is now a permanent member of my starting lineup.

Chib,

Those trades and then your waiver pickup of Artest (dude has come on strong recently; huge beneficiary of D'Antoni!) have totally revamped your team. Baring injuries and significant lineup reshuffling in the real NBA, your team will anger the rest of us greatly...

Nice job.

Thanks. Yeah, I didn't get much value at all from Calderon but Love's early return made the trade worth it. Ryan Anderson has poured down the 3's while Davis recovers from injury and I hope his minutes don't decline too much.

Still have Eric Gordon waiting on the bench and would love to find one more free agent gem.

Yeah, the Anthony Davis injuries (including one due to Austin Rivers elbowing him in the head!) are hurting me. I should have like 15+ more blocks and buckets more rebounds...but alas, no.

In my draft I focused on trying not to draft injured players or players with a history of injuries (Chris Kaman being the obvious exception in late rounds). With Davis I obviously couldn't know how things would shape up on the injury front. Grrrrr....

I envision my team slipping down the league rankings in the near future, due not only to the Davis injury, but also Darren Collison and Chris Kaman being utterly inconsistent. Recently they have been KILLING my FG%, which is a category I drafted with a serious eye on.

Oh well, the ride at the top was fun while it lasted...especially since I didn't get it by massively overplaying dudes when players in my main rotation had the night off. Who knows, maybe things will shape up for me to make a late season run...

With the return of Steve Nash, the Rum and Curry's have vaulted from 8th to 4th, instilling widespread panic in the league.

I'm guessing there is a glitch in the ESPN fantasy database...just clicked on my team and all my players (especially the better ones) have dropped in percentage of ownership by 30-40%. Thus it indicates that Durant, for example, is now only owned in 60.5% of leagues.

This has to be a glitch, right? Mass New Year's Resolutions to renounce fantasy sports? lol

FoolishTarHeel said:
I'm guessing there is a glitch in the ESPN fantasy database...just clicked on my team and all my players (especially the better ones) have dropped in percentage of ownership by 30-40%. Thus it indicates that Durant, for example, is now only owned in 60.5% of leagues.

This has to be a glitch, right? Mass New Year's Resolutions to renounce fantasy sports? lol
Y2K13.

Sat Melo because he hadn't been cleared 30 minutes before gametime, just saw he went for 45-7-4. Awesome.

Pantone287 said:
Sat Melo because he hadn't been cleared 30 minutes before gametime, just saw he went for 45-7-4. Awesome.

Same shit happens to me way too often. Sat MKG the other night cuz he's been playing like shit and he drops 22 and 9. I think FTH didn't play someone the other night and they dropped 40.

burymeNCameron said:
Pantone287 said:

Same **** happens to me way too often. Sat MKG the other night cuz he's been playing like **** and he drops 22 and 9. I think FTH didn't play someone the other night and they dropped 40.

Yeah, it was the big game Darren Collison had. He's still on my bench, lol.

Something seems to be wrong with our ESPN league interface. When I try to go look at and manage my team right now I get a red bar across the screen in place of where my team should appear with a message that says, "Property 'gameId' not found for reading."

Anyone else having this problem?

duke9fan has officially run out of games at the PG position.

Yeah, there are some people who are not paying attention to their usage.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom