Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke 2-0. RIP Boone.

DrKlahn

All American
mwuab5_t300.jpg

Get em.

Re: Week 2: Memphis

She's getting really good at identifying the most relevant info.

Last edited by a moderator:

No. It's just the standard 8.5 points you get for being the home team.

I think I'm ok with that line. I'm headed to Vegas this weekend and would like to place some money on the game. If we lose, it's definitely my fault.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Line is down to 3.5 at some sites. Maybe consider forfeiting.

What the hell do they know that we don't?

I'm pretty nervous about this one given the line movement. I thought we would be favored by more than a TD.

I'm pretty nervous about this one given the line movement. I thought we would be favored by more than a TD.

I should put everything I have on Duke. I've been expecting an easy Duke win. I can't believe this line. I guess I'm underestimating Memphis in a large way.

If you look at their Rivals commitments the past 4 years, the talent is actually better than or at least on par with Duke's talent. Lots of borderline 3-star guys with 5.5 ratings. Some 5.6s and 5.7s. A rare 4-star here or there. Duke is still a bottom of the pack BCS program, though that's much better than being a laughingstock of the entire FBS like they were for two decades.

Wow, an inexplicable amount of late movement/money on this game. Down to 3 points at about half the sites, 3.5 at the others. I wouldn't consider this much better than a coin flip game, and it's the one that can essentially end Duke's bowl hopes.

Meanwhile, the superior programs at Stanford, Northwestern and Vanderbilt are all around 100-point favorites today.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom