Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2024-2025

How will this season end?

• Total voters
We still need one rotational guard you can count on for a good 20 to 25 minutes. Maybe one of the freshman is that guy like McCain turned out to be, but that’s a gamble that could really hurt us like Foster’s injury did last year

I'm honestly not worried about the departing transfers. I think Jon is going to land some key guys and we'll be just fine. Actually excited for next season since this seems to be the first season where we will depend on the multiple transfers coming in and producing. Glad to get some experienced upperclassmen to balance out our young studs.

FWIW, Sam Vecenie puts out and updates a list ranking the players in the transfer portal. He has Gillis #115 and Brandon Angel #116. Maliq Brown is not ranked.

I don't think this means a lot, because Scheyer is clearly not looking to get the best players out of the portal, he's searching for guys that fit the roster best. But it's nice to have a little more information from a well respected scout. This is a big moment in the early stage career of Scheyer and how he constructs this roster around Flagg.

Yes, in terms of his hands and defensive flexibility.

Do not think he is as effective a finisher as Amile, however.

Proctor
Foster/Harris
Cooper/Evans/Kon
Brown/Gillis?
KM/Pat

Top 8ish: starters/6th man Gillis, Evans, K2, Harris…A lot of young talented options-who could steal minutes depending who separates themselves. Pat might still be a redshirt option I heard that’s why he didn’t play in that USA game recently because his body didn’t respond well to playing the last few HS games. Still work to do in the portal but Jon and Duke should be fine.

I’m sure there will be stretchs and game closing lineups of the two veteran point guards. Cooper/Brown as the 4/5. And one of the freshman wings or Gillis. But Cooper will still see some time at the 3 next season.

Love his activity on defense. Always looking for a block/rebound/tip-out-to-rebound.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom