Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Huh. Must have blocked that out. It's somewhere in the back of my brain, along with Delaurier and Bolden being better than Jefferson.

This is coming against tanking teams. However, the other Warriors who would be chosen for the playoff roster over Cook are playing in these games also, and they aren’t performing like Cook. Man, if this guy works his way from unwanted perpetual D/G-League guy to playoff roster for the Warriors, maybe he will have as much respect as James McAdoo.

For you sick assholes who get off on making fun of a member of THE BROTHERHOOD, Derryck's offensive rating was 59 in those 15 minutes.
Are you still a member of The Brotherhood once you transfer?

I feel like having schleps like Jeter and Thornton associated with the brand would cheapen it.

Yes, once you're part of the brotherhood you're always in the brotherhood no matter what. Duke MBB's twitter actually made that public in a tweet that included both a rocket ship and taco emoji for some reason.

Yes, once you're part of the brotherhood you're always in the brotherhood no matter what. Duke MBB's twitter actually made that public in a tweet that included both a rocket ship and taco emoji for some reason.

I don't like that at all. Transfers should be excommunicated- especially the ones that suck.

Kennard's getting a bit more consistent PT down the stretch of the season. 10.4 pts in 25 mpg over the last 7 on 45/40/91 shooting.

He still doesn't get to the line much -- I think he needs to spend his offseason doing the kind of work that has made Seth and Quinn credible driving threats and solid at-the-rim finishers even though they're small, don't have long arms, and suck at jumping. Seth, too, has gotten quicker with the ball in the past few years, some of which is probably just things to get his defender off balance more, like head/jab fakes.

Kennard's getting a bit more consistent PT down the stretch of the season. 10.4 pts in 25 mpg over the last 7 on 45/40/91 shooting.

He still doesn't get to the line much -- I think he needs to spend his offseason doing the kind of work that has made Seth and Quinn credible driving threats and solid at-the-rim finishers even though they're small, don't have long arms, and suck at jumping. Seth, too, has gotten quicker with the ball in the past few years, some of which is probably just things to get his defender off balance more, like head/jab fakes.
All through college Quinn was a terrific finisher. Good frame and body control.

Jay Williams "Bracketology" lol. This is exactly the pre-Sweet 16 insight I expect from the premier ESPN in-studio college bball analyst.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom