Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

This seems real, but the 'fuck dook' backlash will still be pretty powerful. ASG was so good though this probably only gets traction if Trump comes out and defends JJ

swNvCKg

Mom. Wife. Volunteer. Chink Hater.

In the discussion over Redick being a hardcore alt-right racist, I saw some people offended at Steve Kerr naming his son “Nick.”

Nick Kerr.

Steve Kerr being a KKK-level racist is another reason to hate the Warriors.

My favorite responses are the ones that say he clearly said it and just didn't know it was offensive and the ones that say he clearly said it on accident because he must say it all the time in private.

Like, without subtitles, nobody would have ever heard "chink" in that video. It just turns into garbled nonsense before he shouts "China!"

What would "NBA chink fans in China" even mean, as an actual, intended insult?

This was the other thing that stood out to me. Grammatically, it doesn't even make sense.

Thanks for the link, T-Duke.

As a K-Town product i can attest to just how miserable that place has become.

Stackhouse built an awesome fitness center at the hospital. Not sure what any of the others have done in terms of community reinvesting. Sad!

Last edited:

“Let me give you an analogous.”
Embracing his inner Jabari.

Going to be awesome when we look absolutely dominant in the NCAAT and coast to a FF appearance only to have all of our players sit out, inspired by Duke alum Jay Williams. Thanks bro! #TheBrotherhood

Wonder why he didn't ask college football players to boycott the playoff....

Jay is bought and paid for by espn just like the other Jay.

Wonder why he didn't ask college football players to boycott the playoff....

Jay is bought and paid for by espn just like the other Jay.

ESPN has been freakishly transparent with its crapping on college basketball the last week or so. They're looking to scoop up the power 5 teams when the NCAA folds for an ESPN March Tournament. Selections made by Jay Bilas of course, who will be the new ESPNCAA president.

IDGAF who picks up the NCAA, and I love the snark on this board, but the way things are going right now sucks for the fans, the players, the coaches and the universities that participate.
Just let the top 25 RSCI kids go to the NBA or G League every year, and let college basketball be 351 mid majors with players getting a stipend in addition to their scholarship.
If the top kids know they can get paid at 18, then the shoe contracts can go to the LeBrons of the world when they are 15-16 year old can't miss prospects because we don't have amateurism issues.
Colleges can have 4 year players again, so fans enjoy the emotional aspects of all the Jiggy Hairstons on the roster.
AAU programs won't be full of assholes looking to compromise kids that shouldn't have to go to college anyway.

I think they all get a stipend already, no? But I don't think it's a lot. I'm for letting anyone go pro at any time. It's America, damnit! But I don't see how you're going to pay guys like Bilas and JWill want unless Title iX goes in the trash.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom