Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

On JJ's podcast, Bradley Beal said Duke was his dream school. If I recall correctly, the reason he didn't pick Duke was because of Rivers. We also had Curry and Dawkins. That's a lot of shooting guards.

In reality, Beal didn't have a very good college season. Rivers was better overall. So we probably didn't miss out on that much as a team, but it would have been nice to be able to claim a 30 ppg guy in the league.

I wonder if Beal eventually helped us land Tatum. They obviously grew up and trained together.

People's attitude toward Brand is so stupid right now. The same people who had the Sixers as title favorites are now bashing him and acting like they knew it was doomed to fail all along.

Game Theory podcast mentioned that Milwaukee has been interested in Kennard ever since he lit them up in the playoffs. I don't think they have the assets to get him, unless Detroit just wants mediocre draft picks or trusts DiVincenzo to stay healthy more than Kennard. But that would be dope.

The Knicks are likely to be only slightly better than Detroit but with fewer shots for Kennard. I would like to see him in a winning situation, and think he could help several playoff teams.

Fuck it. Get him in Boston (Kanter + picks). Boston needs bench scoring and ball handling. They don't need more end of the bench guys, which is what they're likely to draft in the late 1st round if they use this year's picks.

The Knicks are likely to be only slightly better than Detroit but with fewer shots for Kennard. I would like to see him in a winning situation, and think he could help several playoff teams.

Fuck it. Get him in Boston (Kanter + picks). Boston needs bench scoring and ball handling. They don't need more end of the bench guys, which is what they're likely to draft in the late 1st round if they use this year's picks.
Plus, he white. Good fit for Boston.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom