Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2019 Version!

Can't wait for another spring of Jim Bridge coaching the line. I expect our tackles to literally curl up into the fetal position on the first snap against Bama.

Can't wait for another spring of Jim Bridge coaching the line. I expect our tackles to literally curl up into the fetal position on the first snap against Bama.

I'm more looking forward to bubblier bubble screens from the master play caller Zac Roper

They are having movie night tomorrow night at The Wade. They are showing "Remember The Titans", they didn't even wait a full week to let the body get cold before changing seasons.

2023 will be fun. 70-year-old Cut and 76-year-old K both running their respective programs into the ground.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ge-football-coaches-entering-the-2019-season/

1. Nick Saban - ALABAMA
2. Dabo Swinney - CLEMSON
3. Chris Petersen - WASHINGTON
4. Lincoln Riley - OKLAHOMA
5. Jimbo Fisher - TEXAS A&M
6. Kirby Smart - GEORGIA
7. Brian Kelly - NOTRE DAME
8. Gary Patterson - TCU
9. David Shaw - STANFORD
10. Dan Mullen - FLORIDA
11. James Franklin - PENN ST.
12. Mike Gundy - OKLAHOMA ST.
13. Mark Dantonio - MICHIGAN ST.
14. Chip Kelly - UCLA
15. Jim Harbaugh - MICHIGAN
16. Pat Fitzgerald - NORTHWESTERN
17. Tom Herman - TEXAS
18. Kyle Whittingham - UTAH
19. Matt Campbell - IOWA ST.
20. Mike Leach - WASHINGTON ST.
21. David Cutcliffe - DUKE
22. Kirk Ferentz - IOWA
23. Paul Chryst - WISCONSIN
24. Gus Malzahn - AUBURN
25. Scott Frost - NEBRASKA

I just wish we could have a football team that was ranked as high as our coach

Duke vs. Virginia Tech: The Hokies host the Blue Devils in what should be an electric atmosphere Friday night in Lane Stadium. Both teams are 2-1 and are coming off of bye weeks. Quentin Harris has had an impressive 2-game stretch for Duke, with 8 passing touchdowns and he's the leading rusher among quarterbacks in the ACC. They'll face a Hokies defense that ranks 3rd in the league against the pass, giving up only 155 yards through the air. Virginia Tech and Coach Justin Fuentes is 3-0 against Duke and VaTech leads the series 17-9, Kickoff is set for 7pm on ESPN;

Let's Go Duke!

Fuck va tech. Enjoy that beatdown you bitches. Ass whooping.

Our biggest ACC road win since 1989 and the most fun I've had watching Duke FB since 2013. So fucking satisfying.

I hope this game serves as a springboard for us to compete for the Coastal title. Laying an egg against Pitt next week would be too predictable.

Might have to shut this board down.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom