Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2020

We finally get a 4-Star QB to transfer in and he never gets to play. Somehow that makes sense.

So what's the good word from Adam on this group? Brice gonna win the starting job? Any standouts so far early in practice?

I feel like a bad Duke Football fan not knowing some of the latest intel, but ever since Adam nonsensically banned me at the end of last football season, nowhere else to turn to find out what's going on with the program.

Obviously Rumph, Victor D., Drew Jordan, the defensive backfield should be strengths. Who's gonna man the middle of the DL? How we feeling about our linebackers? OL still worries me, though obviously Wolobaugh or however it's spelled should be really solid. Deon Jackson's a fucking stud, our WR's seem young but deep and talented. Noah Gray at TE. Can the OL hold their blocks long enough so that a hopefully competent QB can get the ball out to our playmakers?

So what's the good word from Adam on this group? Brice gonna win the starting job? Any standouts so far early in practice?

I feel like a bad Duke Football fan not knowing some of the latest intel, but ever since Adam nonsensically banned me at the end of last football season, nowhere else to turn to find out what's going on with the program.

Obviously Rumph, Victor D., Drew Jordan, the defensive backfield should be strengths. Who's gonna man the middle of the DL? How we feeling about our linebackers? OL still worries me, though obviously Wolobaugh or however it's spelled should be really solid. Deon Jackson's a fucking stud, our WR's seem young but deep and talented. Noah Gray at TE. Can the OL hold their blocks long enough so that a hopefully competent QB can get the ball out to our playmakers?

LOL. You should fight the ban. That's BS, especially if you were paying.

DT and LBs are major question marks with Rice gone and Hill opting out. Run defense could be a problem, despite the best DE group we’ve ever had.

I’m in believe it when I see it mode with the OL and offense in general, though. It’s been too long since that hasn’t totally tanked an otherwise promising season.

DT and LBs are major question marks with Rice gone and Hill opting out. Run defense could be a problem, despite the best DE group we’ve ever had.

I’m in believe it when I see it mode with the OL and offense in general, though. It’s been too long since that hasn’t totally tanked an otherwise promising season.

Any personnel loss is alarming but Rice has had 5 solo tackles and 1.5 sacks in 16 games. For a 4 star athlete that's just dreadful numbers.

Eh, DTs don’t necessarily rack up numbers in either of those stats though, and he was a backup. I thought he showed some flashes, and there was a reason he was above everyone on the current roster on the depth chart other than Tangelo.

He was also just a gigantic human. I imagine we’ll be back to the days of playing a couple DE-sized guys like Frye and Jordan in the DT rotation this year.

Eh, DTs don’t necessarily rack up numbers in either of those stats though, and he was a backup. I thought he showed some flashes, and there was a reason he was above everyone on the current roster on the depth chart other than Tangelo.

He was also just a gigantic human. I imagine we’ll be back to the days of playing a couple DE-sized guys like Frye and Jordan in the DT rotation this year.

With guys like Rumph it looked as if Cut was recruiting speed and quickness even down to the DL.

BYE WEEK this week, because we have to get ready for UNC Charlotte, which has only had a football team since 2013.

Then Duke follows up the next week against UNC Chapel Hill.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom