Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Travels To Tallahassee Saturday

Also not sure what we should be rooting for tonight. Doesn’t Duke winning give UNC a potentially easy path to an undefeated season and CFP? We want to give FSU this win, right?

He's going to play and then 100% will aggravate it, and be less than full strength all season from here on out. We all know it in our bones. So fucking annoying that coaches always let this happen.
I hate seeing him get rolled up by FSU and now he’s probably done for the rest of the season.

We deserved to win that game. The face mask changed everything - don’t want to say it was purposefully dirty but…

Leading 20-17 in the Fourth Quarter you could just tell Duke was hanging on by a fingernail. It was just too much Florida State and Duke getting worn down play by play. Riley going down just pushed the game over the edge.

Fuck everything about that game.

@JohaadDBC Your team is really good, but I hope that lineman who facemasked dies. Literally.
I’ve said worse about many players.

I’m legitimately shocked at how badly that injury seemed to deflate the Duke team. Offensively I understand, but defensively everything was easy for FSU from that point forward.

We also finally began running Jordan Travis, which has barely happened all year, and is a complete game changer.

Duke did an amazing job making Keon Coleman a complete non-factor, outside of one freak catch. That Duke D is scary, and I am pretty sure I’d rather FSU face UNC in the championship game than Duke.

And Duke does an awesome job holding without being called for it.

Leonard being foolhardy enough to demand to play pre-game, and then trying to trick his coaches again into letting him play after re-injury, is a really good sign. In contrast, Caleb Williams might be done for the season while completely healthy just because his team can no longer make the playoff. Feels like Leonard would be much safer about his future pro career if he was thinking about the NFL at all.

Hopefully with a senior Leonard, an easier schedule, a bunch of former 4- and 5-star recruits from the transfer portal who want to play for an ACC title-caliber program, and a 12-team playoff, Duke will have a real shot at making a UConn basketball-type run at a title.

Last edited:
Didn’t help that Florida state got every borderline call. What the fuck was that nonsense call when we caught them off guard on 4th down and the official stood over top of the ball despite us not subbing? They had NO defenders on the field. Forced us to punt it away. That was bullshit.

Holy shit. I remember it being bad, but I didn’t remember it being THAT bad. That’s literally taking a touchdown off the board. There’s no way Duke doesn’t score on that if they let Duke snap it.

The only times refs get suspended because of a call in an FSU Duke game is when they make a bad call that benefits Duke.

Didn’t help that Florida state got every borderline call. What the fuck was that nonsense call when we caught them off guard on 4th down and the official stood over top of the ball despite us not subbing? They had NO defenders on the field. Forced us to punt it away. That was bullshit.
That was bullshit. But let’s not act like that first TD would’ve happened without the blatant, extreme hold from 77. FSU hardly got all the calls.

And yes, Flanagan is a known terrible ref and should never be allowed to ref another game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom