Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke vs. Notre Dame September 12th, 2:30pm

I was pretty encouraged, too.

Michael Carter got bullied all game. Time to either get in his ear or sit his ass down. ND's receivers were just having their way with him.

OL was obviously a big concern coming in and seemed average against a very good opponent.

The Blackwell missed tackle on third down also seems like a big play. Could've kept points off the board had that play been made.

That punter is an absolute fucking unit. I can't wait for him to level someone on a return and get all jacked up about it.

I thought the linebackers as a whole looked surprisingly good. A couple missed gaps, but given we were basically rolling out a bunch of inexperienced underclassmen against ND, could have been a lot worse. They generally looked like they belonged and weren't really a liability.

Receivers still look pretty questionable to me. Pancol is a player, Harding seems decent enough, and the shifty little guys are interesting. But in general, I thought it was pretty noticeable that we had a Clemson QB throwing to Duke receivers.

Was it Phillashaw, or whatever the fuck his name is, that dropped the pass that hit him in the fucking chest? Jesus, that was embarrassing. Keep his ass on special teams. How do you miss that catch as a receiver in the ACC?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom