Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fantasy Basketball 2013-2014

Topher

All American
Hey guys, I'm getting a jump on this early so that I can make sure I get the league full up. I'm starting a keeper league and I'm hoping to make it a deep league, as many as 20 teams if possible, so if you'd like to be involved, PM me your email address and I'll send you the invite.

We're already up to 8 members, let me know if you want in.

NBA? Lol. They don't even try until the playoffs, and they can't shoot or play defense. Right?

Right?

Too bad we couldn't set up the keeper league for last year, because then I could still have Durant and Paul!

Reminder to Zack, bfactor, and uncy that the draft is at 8:15

Very excited about the forthcoming fantasy campaign(s).

Crap. Life was busy and looks like I missed signing up for the league this year, and the draft? Rats.

Who got whom?

Also, if you're doing a keeper league, can new people come in next season?

Uhh, Toph... no games played limit? Is that a mistake?

bfactor said:
Uhh, Toph... no games played limit? Is that a mistake?

I just went with standard league rules and considering the depth of the league, I might put a cap a bit higher than an 82 game max

FoolishTarHeel said:
Crap. Life was busy and looks like I missed signing up for the league this year, and the draft? Rats.

Who got whom?

Also, if you're doing a keeper league, can new people come in next season?

I've had one friend be really unresponsive so far (incidentally had the top pick) and if he doesn't get back to me, I'll offer you the team

For the moment, I guess there is no cap set when you create the league in league manager mode.

Ahh, ok. Maybe a limit of 84 games per position or something?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom