Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fantasy Basketball 2013-2014

Dang it...I just went and changed a weeks worth of lineups to make sure I had everyone possible playing.

Now I see a cap has been added, so I gotta go undo all of that.

Same. But it's much better in the long run since we don't have to log in every day to stream lineups. It would also make free agency a mess.

How about 1000 total games? or even 900? That gives you a handful of changes you can make for each position. Having the ability to sub in extra games will make managing a little more important and put less of an emphasis on the results of the draft.

Al Jefferson is 2/11 from the field...thanks a lot bro.

I think 900 sounds like a good idea as that's kind of what I was envisioning anyway.

Westbrook in the second round, misses only two games. Score.

FoolishTarHeel said:
So what's the word on that team, Topher?

My friend is going to do it this year but if gets bored of it or wants to quit, I'll give you first dibs.

Hey, I gave you a month to say you wanted in haha

It would be sort of hilarious for FTH to have Durant and for me to have Lebron again. Effectively our keeper league would have started in 2012.

I went from 2nd place to last place in 3 days. Somehow every single player on my team has underperformed compared to their projections. And my second draft pick has yet to play. So annoying.

Go figure only decent players on my team are Durant, Lilliard, Lopez and Spencer Hawes. I need more damn talent so I might have to shop around Durant.

Al Jefferson can go fuck himself.

bfactor said:
Haha, I saw that. Give me some more blocks, too!

I give you a point and take two from the leader...still asking for more.

I won two trophies...Pretty sure that means I'm the best.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom