Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

BKBxzlWCQAI21l3.jpg

So at least he can shoot free throws.

So we can conclude from this box score that he's better than Joel Berry, right?

Everyone and everything ever is worse than Boubaca Moungoro.

That was my reaction as well PF but that back court is loaded. Still, youd think theyd play him at the other wing spot.

Great, another team cancer

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen has been absolutely killing it at EYBL. Here's a video with some clips of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have a late bloomer like Dunleavy, except instead of growing 6" at age 18, he'll just get better at basketball.

I have more hope for him actually growing more than most of our late-growth-spurt pipe dreams. Look at his feet and hands, he's like a puppy with enormous paws.

I just hope he is still good when he gets to Duke and not Josh Hairston.

Maybe his recent ankle and knee issues are related to a potential growth spurt? That's probably too conspiracy-theorist and too much of a pipe dream, but maybe it's possible?

Pantone287 said:
I have more hope for him actually growing more than most of our late-growth-spurt pipe dreams. Look at his feet and hands, he's like a puppy with enormous paws.
Big paws on a puppy.

Pantone287 said:

Didn't Nolan have like size 17 feet?

JohaadDBC said:
Pantone287 said:
Big paws on a puppy.

Damn it. That's what I was thinking of.

Jason Jordan @JayJayUSATODAY 3m

Grayson Allen gets to the cup when he wants to. #EYBL

Hmmm...Doesn't sound like "getting to the cup when he wants":

Duke BBall Analysis @Dukebasketball7 3m

Duke commit Grayson Allen had 10 points on an off day 4-15 shooting in his teams 58-47 win at EYBL

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom