Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jalen Johnson

Hopefully he finds his way to a sports psych at some point. To his credit, he certainly never seemed too cool or apathetic - rather, he had the look of someone who seemed to care so much that it veered into the realm of emotional issues. I imagine the pops did a number on him as a kid.

I do hope this doesn't reflect negatively on our OAD sexiness at all - I'm sure it'll be used in negative recruiting. However, if next year's guys meet expectations, I'm sure all will be forgotten.

Are all these Jalens named after Jalen Rose? Was there some other Jalen who was famous in turn of the century America?

This makes the shitty season ok. Building up players for next year. Hopefully Wendell shows out so he can declare too.

Johnson was a really bad fit for this team. In years past, K might have tried to force it, but his effort and upside weren't going to make a difference so they cut bait.

He's not a Bagley who will hang a double double every night, or even a Duval who really made an effort on D. Ultimately, this probably keeps JBrake and Coleman around which is way better for the program.

JJ could be a great pro, all the tools are there. But his checkered history of transferring and quitting would make me super leary if I am a GM.

Like I said before, when Jalen was out injured the team got better, and when he returned after the injury, it clogged the floor and stagnated the offense. This team was better by subtraction and JJ was the reason. His recent cut in minutes are a result and probably pushed his Father to make the call. Sometimes it's just better floor spacing and offense when certain players are out of the game. I liked Jalen and wish him no ill will, but he wasn't going to be satisfied being a substitute player for this team.

Lol good luck sir

I see articles of former Duke players. Is he considered alumni. Will he claim us? Do we claim him moving forward?

Worst OAD we've ever had, and it's not even close. Glad to be done with him.

The Big Hoss didn't hold the title of least memorable OAD for long. Seriously, if Jalen played with the same amount of hustle and energy as Hank then he would no doubt be a top prospect. All of his problems are in his control but sadly he looked like he didn't GAF out there!

? Nothing but fond memories of the Hoss. I mean, he may not have been as comically memorable as Duvall or Reddish, and not really sure I can remember any particularly noteworthy moments from Giles, Trent or F. Johnson, but I'd put him well ahead of those guys.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom