Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Joey Baker

I’m probably forgetting someone but this seems like it’s one of the earliest recruitments we’ve wrapped up in a decade. I know guys like Thornton, Hairston, Gbinjie, Sulaimon, and Jones we’re committed around the spring of their junior years but that was so long ago. Nice to have someone locked in early.
Grayson was another early one.

Looks like the kind of player who will frustrate for a year or two but break out when he loses his baby fat and comes back with an epic jawline and beard.

I really like this idea. Would give me something to focus on besides the inevitably shitty defense.

A guy whose perspective I trust was at Baker's game tonight. Was really impressed by his shooting, but said he played no defense.

I know it's too early to start worrying about our 2019-20 defense. By then, K will basically be Robocop.

If he's ready to contribute he really helps our shooting issues.

Unfortunately we all know how this pans out.

even if it does pan out that way next year, it might make sense for non-OAD prospects to stop taking an extra year in HS/prep ball and go to college a year earlier, even if it is just to sit/train. If he's not going to stay 4 years, it makes no difference whether he leaves as a freshman or a sophomore who didn't play very much as a freshman. He'll leave the same day and at the same age.

even if it does pan out that way next year, it might make sense for non-OAD prospects to stop taking an extra year in HS/prep ball and go to college a year earlier, even if it is just to sit/train. If he's not going to stay 4 years, it makes no difference whether he leaves as a freshman or a sophomore who didn't play very much as a freshman. He'll leave the same day and at the same age.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom