Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kentucky vs Duke - Tuesday, November 13, 9:30pm ESPN

ddshog said:
Thain said:
ddshog said:
I sat in a sea of Kentucky fans about 20 rows behind the duke bench. It was heaven.

You and Berto should have teamed up to talk ****.
It was fun. Kentucky fans are some if the dumbest fans there are

True. I'll say this, though: they are loud and get into it right from the start. Not at all like Carolina fans when they dominate a building.

kentucky_basketball_9sjqlqid_xza9e956.jpg

DrKlahn said:
ddshog said:
Thain said:
ddshog said:
I sat in a sea of Kentucky fans about 20 rows behind the duke bench. It was heaven.

You and Berto should have teamed up to talk ****.
It was fun. Kentucky fans are some if the dumbest fans there are

True. I'll say this, though: they are loud and get into it right from the start. Not at all like Carolina fans when they dominate a building.
Kentucky fans are obnoxious as hell. I went to the sweet 16 games played at Newark in 2011. Most of the Carolina fans were mostly calm, and would just applaud when something went well for us. Kentucky versus Ohio State was rowdy as hell. Kentucky fans would get on the refs from the opening tip, would never shut the hell up, and were just generally annoying. I don't know if the guys who went to last night's game had the same experience with them.

You could tell a HUGE difference in hustle plays and diving for loose balls. The total number of plays from last night probably equaled that of the entire previous season combined, lol.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom