Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kentucky vs Duke - Tuesday, November 13, 9:30pm ESPN

Thoughts:

* Seth was terrific. So much stronger. I liked the dunk after the whistle blew on one play.
* Mason looked good on offense, defense was only okay (fouls being a problem, and a contributor to slack defense).
* Sheed is a baller. He was way off tonight, and still found many ways to contribute, plus found his stroke to hit the key threes.
* Ryan can play very good D as long as he doesn't get beat. Needs to keep using those condor arms for blocks/steals.
* Thornton is substantially quicker than last year.
* I love the idea of more Amile and Murph on defense, but it was tough imagining them creating shots/ valuing the ball on offense in this kind of game right now.

We need to box out better, but a lot of room for improvement if Murph starts playing and once we get Marshall back

From ESPN...lol

Zdp4v.png

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

You seemed to be laughing real hard, Cal. Stop being a pussy and stand behind your words.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZackM said:
From ESPN...lol

Zdp4v.png

This just reminds me that P.J. Hairston is a terrible, terrible basketball player, and actually would be as likely to contribute to a Duke win as a UNC win.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom