Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

Marques's greatest talent is what you just mentioned. He has incredibly quick feet in space. We should probably bring him and Javin out whenever we want to use our overplay (Javin because he is unbelievable at 30-foot recoveries). Play the zone with our starting five.

His last two games have actually been sneaky okay-decent, which is downright great compared to his last 30.

Showing just enough potential to leave after this sophomore year after all.

Last edited:
You thought K was lying when he said Carter, Bagley and Bolden were off to the NBA soon.

He had the best rebound of his career today, where he actually leapt towards a ball that wasn't going right to him and grabbed it with two hands.

It's something Bagley and Carter do 5-10 times a game, but I shed a single proud tear.

He had the best rebound of his career today, where he actually leapt towards a ball that wasn't going right to him and grabbed it with two hands.

It's something Bagley and Carter do 5-10 times a game, but I shed a single proud tear.
I about came when he did that. He looked so aggressive on that one play. Like, just do that more, and you'll be a millionaire.

Happy to see this type of production - even if it is against lesser competition. Hopefully he gains some confidence

Reactions: TBC
His numbers are creeping up to respectability. On track to be a good junior and a great senior. Wish there was some indication that he plans to be at Duke for those years.

Marqueef tries, but just doesn't seem to be a natural. I don't know how ranking services can be so off about someone.

Maybe he’s starting to learn the game of basketball. Keep up the great work, Marqueef!

There were several seconds in the Florida game where he looked like an actual D1 basketball player.

Thought my lil guy had some solid minutes tonight. Could have done without the two fouls, but neither was mind numbingly awful. That's progress.

I actually thought he should have played more while Davis was dominating us. If we're getting physically punked by a huge guy inside and are playing man, that's pretty much why he exists.

Thought my lil guy had some solid minutes tonight. Could have done without the two fouls, but neither was mind numbingly awful. That's progress.

I actually thought he should have played more while Davis was dominating us. If we're getting physically punked by a huge guy inside and are playing man, that's pretty much why he exists.

In addition to making Davis work harder, would have saved a couple of fouls from Wendell

It is weird to see a 1pt, 0reb and 4 foul stat line and say he played well but he did. Last 3 games have been really solid.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom