Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

I wouldn't be so hard on him if I still didn't think he was dead-set on declaring for the draft more than happy to go in the mid 2nd round.

Good point, although I doubt he's going to be shooting up any draft boards based on what we've seen this season. Hopefully he understands what he is at this point and makes his peace with being a four year guy.

Yeah. He's not getting drafted at this point. He'll probably get paid something to play hoops for a few years somewhere, but unless he is allergic to school, capping the downside with a degree seems like a pretty good hedge.

Not sure if there is anything but the good old eye test to back me up, but his defense is absolutely fantastic. He seems to know where the ball is and where it's going at all times.

He was great on D tonight. He's also a surprisingly aware passer. Still almost hopeless on anything other than putbacks or dunks, but he was a huge factor tonight.

Super active hands and actually came out with the ball on a steal or two.

I thought he was pretty good overall as well. It’s a shame Pants abandoned Bolden island.

He was great on D tonight. He's also a surprisingly aware passer. Still almost hopeless on anything other than putbacks or dunks, but he was a huge factor tonight.

He is a rim protector. That full court press works so much more efficiently where double teaming is at a premium and Bolden is standing in the paint daring someone to go at the hole.

Hopefully Marques is just dealing with a minor injury and isn't transferring.

Apparently a teammate fell on his leg at practice. He has an MCL sprain, I believe. It's just been more lingering than they thought. I really don't think he's a transfer risk at all at this point.

Apparently a teammate fell on his leg at practice. He has an MCL sprain, I believe. It's just been more lingering than they thought. I really don't think he's a transfer risk at all at this point.
Thank you so much for the info.

Duke lower body injuries tend to linger. Apparently our medical staff is really bad at estimating recovery time. Or maybe they are really bad at treating injuries.

Duke lower body injuries tend to linger. Apparently our medical staff is really bad at estimating recovery time. Or maybe they are really bad at treating injuries.

They can only restore vision to the blind, they have no skills in healing the lame. Probably using mustard poultices and leeches for all foot and leg maladies.

Remember when we felt we had the best medical team around? Boozer and Brand both came back sooner than expected and we were running around happy. Seems like the wheels fell off when KI went down. ...but maybe I am mis-remembering.

Reactions: TBC

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom