Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marvin Bagley III

Bananas. I truly hope they go 8 or 9 players deep this year. Shit in one hand, wish in the other - see what fills first I suppose.

Game footage of him vs. Oak Hill this year. He looks fun.

Everyone make sure to skip right to the 17 minute mark in the video.

Who did he defer to? The more efficient guy who was also picked in the lottery?

Game footage of him vs. Oak Hill this year. He looks fun.

Everyone make sure to skip right to the 17 minute mark in the video.

I'm only 20 minutes in, and I can see why people love Bagley on offense. But his defense looks pretty bad to me.

Biancardi nailed it when he said he had to become much better defensively off the ball. He puts in the effort, but to my eye it looked like he missed a lot of rotations.

Great hands though. Terrific athlete. Works hard on box outs. Good timing on putbacks and cuts.

Watched the second half. A little disappointed with Bagley's composure down the stretch. Needs to work on his FTs too.

I'll bet you $100 of fake money he's not our second best player. Obviously, this bet is only valid if we land him. And we've have to define how we judge best.
I would make that bet but there is one argument. I think Bagley will be our second best player behind Allen. However, our most important player is Duval by a mile.

Would Duke be better off with who they have now or if Thornton stayed, which forces Jackson into less minutes and maybe he returns.

Thornton
Jackson
Allen
Bagley
Carter

Or what we have now?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads