Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

McBoberts of The Devils Den

No way bfactor wants him back. McBobs would pass him in posts in a day and a half.

DukeNukem05 said:
Most people lie about being older on the internet, chs lies about being younger. Here he is, posting on the fitness thread:
fat_geek.jpg
I wish we had a "Nominate" button here!

Who the hell's in charge here?

WTF is going on with McBobs?

Where the hell is my vcash? Before I left, some dude named "bfactor" said he would look after it. Said he would "groom it and nurture it like a fucking chia-pet." If anyone sees him, please tell him I'm looking for him.

Yeah.

Ok...so I go to the chatroom and there's a UNC fan in there by himself, uttering profanities about his team.

Someone REALLY needs to tell me wtf is going on around here!

And whoever made the decision to change out the plaid, cashmere drapes can go to hell and die.

KRS, I am pretty sure that you ran out of vcash on our last prop bet. Just because you *thought* you had some inside info on the number of onsides kicks the Hamilton Tiger-Cats would attempt didn't give you the right to storm off for weeks and leave us all worried.

McBobs, I miss you.

I need someone to break down individual episodes of FNL with. Plus, Mad Men will be coming back soon.

rome8180 said:
McBobs, I miss you.

I need someone to break down individual episodes of FNL with. Plus, Mad Men will be coming back soon.
I literally sent almost this exact message to him yesterday.

Sad news. Body was found at a small coffeeshop in Portland with only 5 other customers, organic gluten-free latte in hand. 64gb iPod Classic from 2004 was still playing Bon Iver through $200 earphones that no one else has ever heard of. Critical condition.

Ugh. Much like Mcbobs' Suess-penis, I knew this day would eventually come. At least we'll have closure soon enough.

Last week I bought a half-eaten bag of gluten free cinnamon buns off of Craigslist. Still haven't found him and starting to fear the worst.

For all his animosity toward most on this board, he always loved me. I'll miss our two am chats about The Wire, him high and me drunk.

Reactions: aiw

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom