Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

McBoberts of The Devils Den

Honestly it's been 6+ years since whatever bullshit transpired. He really should come back, if he hasn't already

It was funny when he could only find French Tony Parker highlights on the internet. I was glad to be of assistance in showing him fat Tony Parker's highlights from Ballislife's YouTube channel.

Last edited:
Honestly it's been 6+ years since whatever bullshit transpired. He really should come back, if he hasn't already
I can barely hold a grudge for a full day, let alone six years.
Remembering grudges? All these years later most of us are just trying to remember where we left our shoes. And we're probably wearing them.

It was funny when he could only find French Tony Parker highlights on the internet. I was glad to be of assistance in showing him fat Tony Parker's highlights from Ballislife's YouTube channel.
This thread is crazy. Just hearing this guy’s name makes me remember when we couldn’t get decent big men. I honestly couldn’t even remember who this guy was.

This is thread about James McBoberts, one of the originals of the first incarnation of this board, not this sexy beast

66.jpg

Actual pic. You guys are really funny.

Darryl.jpg

My pic from earlier in the thread got deleted, but I still think he looks like one of these guys (not the white guy). We know he's half black, and he's definitely a hipster intellectual. My money is on the guy on the right.

TVOTR-1024x600.jpeg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom