Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Medical advice

Felt well when I woke up this morning, got up to go pee. When I started walking back towards the bedroom, I passed the fuck out and ended up on the ground. Was about 2 inches from hitting my head on the bathtub. Never had that happen before. Scary.

That usually happens to me when I've got a fever, for some reason. I've been doing it since I was a kid. If you feel it coming on, sit immediately. Don't try the "if I can just make it to xyz I'll be okay". I lost a perfectly good tooth that way.

This thread is a preview of what Duke-Forum will look like in a few decades. Just a bunch of flaccid dick pics and discussions about our hip replacements and enlarged prostates.

Pollen levels really high right now. I have such a bad smell in my nose.

Does anyone else experience this? Any tips to get rid of it?

Pollen levels really high right now. I have such a bad smell in my nose.

Does anyone else experience this? Any tips to get rid of it?

I have very bad allergies. I take an allergy pill every day when I am expecting to be with hit hard. For me, my allergies get bad when the weather is frequently changing and then if I'm outside a lot near cut grass or something like that. The pill I take is called "Allegra"

Additionally, I also have an over the counter spray I use. I'm not sure what is in it but I believe it is recommended to have saline in it? I typically take this 4-5 times a week sort of as "maintenance". I think the one I take is called Flonase.

If I feel some sinus pressure building or like I can feel something come on where I'm about to have a few days worth of blocking and pressure, I use two things: a SInus Rinse from NeilMed, which I think is the same company that makes the NettiPot. It works like a charm. I will post a picture below. Secondly, I will take a sudafed which has a combination of ibuprofen, which I find really helps reduce the inflammation in my nasal passages, and it also has some type of nasal expectorant to help get the mucus moving out.

The Sinus Rinse is so effective for me I might start using it 1-2 times per week to clear me out, but to be honest I don't want to mess with the good mojo. It's saved me at least 5-7 times since my last huge sinus infection in October. Often my allergies tend to cause me a sinus infection like symptoms which are just brutal- all of that pressure in my forehead, i can barely concentrate my eyes on anything, I can't blow out any mucus. But the Sinus Rinse and Sudafed combination just knocks any oncoming symptoms out of the work. I just had to do this 2-3 days ago, actually.

shopping

Thanks Slap.

I don't have any sinus problems generally but the smell is killing me this year. Gonna try the saline spray, as others elsewhere have mentioned that, too.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom