Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Medical advice

Do you have to have a special toilet to adjust for the second butthole? Do you have to aim when shitting so you don't make a mess everywhere?

I can't imagine this thread will ever be topped as the worst thing to ever come out of this board. Or the internet in general, really. Fucking hell.

This and @aiw talking about cutting up baseball sized turds with a knife that couldn't fit down the toilet are certainly the worst by a mile

Oh jesus christ I forgot about that. There's no emoji reason that accurately depicts how much I hate it.

I can't imagine this thread will ever be topped as the worst thing to ever come out of this board. Or the internet in general, really. Fucking hell.

This and @aiw talking about cutting up baseball sized turds with a knife that couldn't fit down the toilet are certainly the worst by a mile
I think it's happening again today. For real.

Sounds like a pilonidal cyst, Slap. Go to a doctor. If that it what it is, it won't go away until it's removed.

I missed my first day of work in 13 years due to illness yesterday

If you felt the need to look up something some random internet poster posted about his 2nd asshole from which he expressed pus and pulled out a really long hair, then you get what you deserve.

I truly did. I think he should visit a physician.

Are you sick or family sick?

Felt well when I woke up this morning, got up to go pee. When I started walking back towards the bedroom, I passed the fuck out and ended up on the ground. Was about 2 inches from hitting my head on the bathtub. Never had that happen before. Scary.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom