Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCAA Tournament 2014

Need anyone but UK to win the title.

Depressing how much better a job Cal has done with elite talent. Lost more games, but actually learned something from them.

That was probably the single clearest example of a "foul when tied" situation I have ever seen. Even if you can't force the ball to the 45% FT shooter, you're talking about four freshmen who are all in the 70-80% range. 1 and 1.

I don't think Florida can do it. It's like big brother at age 30 trying to beat up little brother at age 25, when their prior games were 20 vs 15 and 15 vs 10 and 10 vs 5.

Part I at home, Part II away, Part III neutral for the conference title, Part IV neutral for the national title. Doesn't get better as a one season rivalry.

Yeah, not going to happen. Nearly impossible for a team to beat another talented team four times in one season. Psychologically, the advantage is just too strongly in UK's favor. And they have the advantage in talent too.

Kentucky's Kenpom path:

43 Kansas State
5 Wichita State
3 Louisville
10 Michigan
6 Wisconsin
1 Florida

Might be the best, most dramatic run ever. Beat 4 of the top 6. 5 of the top 10.

I think that's what we'll get too.

The only team I can realistically root for at this point is Wisconsin. Florida would be my second preference.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom