Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Calvin Johnson might come out of retirement to join the Patriots, and Adrian Peterson is looking at them too.

QB Brady
RB1 Peterson
RB2 Blount
WR1 Johnson
WR2 Cooks
WR3 Edelman
WR4 Hogan
TE1 Gronkowski
TE2 Bennett

Surgery end of month. Malpractice by Panthers. He tore it Week 14. Didn't miss a snap. They had no shot at the playoffs.

Supposed to be ready for training camp, but we'll see.

aiw said:
Surgery end of month. Malpractice by Panthers. He tore it Week 14. Didn't miss a snap. They had no shot at the playoffs.

Supposed to be ready for training camp, but we'll see.

Don't forget Ron literally let him back in the game because Cam asked.

Goddamned Mickey mouse organization.

Panthers pick up 5th yr option on Benjipussy.

He's a damn near foot taller than Steve Smith yet is there any doubt he plays like he's a foot shorter?

#11: There's either going to be a few miles' worth of penalty yardage for DPI/personal fouls this season, or it's going to be a record-breaking season for WRs.

Last edited by a moderator:

One less potential contender for the Patriots, who are in fact considering adding Adrian Peterson. No Romo on the Texans or Chiefs. Overall, a good thing for fans, though, as Phil Simms is being pushed out of the CBS marquee game each week. I think Romo will be good.

I was joking when I mentioned Peterson to the Patriots earlier. Now I expect Calvin Johnson to actually come out of retirement for them.

Hey Jerry? There's another retiring WR out there.....

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

Never heard of him. Probably good.

Phew, that's J.J. Watt money..........good sign for the Panthers' pass rush, though.

Hoping Jacksonville doesn't take Fournette at 4. They'd probably do themselves a world of good to improve their offensive line after all the additions they've made on the defensive side. Let us have Fournette. If not, McCaffrey, I suppose.

Josh Norman has been hilarious the last two days on the LeBatard show. I would've re-signed him for that reason alone.

The Panthers so far have drafted Christian McCaffrey AND Curtis Samuel, a guy with 50+ college starts at tackle, and the DE who would've gotten a whole lot more notice if he hadn't happened to have Myles Garrett as the bookend. Not too shabby through the first three rounds.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom