Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

The halftime "debate" between Bill Cowher and Deion Sanders over that hit was some of the worst TV I've ever seen.

"I was not referring to our players"

LOLOL

Texans aren't winning shit until he's gone as owner. The players may not even show up Sunday and may walk out if they do. Finally get a QB that looks to be good but now it has all gone to hell thanks to Bob. Fuck him.

I know I'm an anti-PC guy who is not woke enough for 2017, but that's not worth getting worked up over. He botched a common phrase people have used for years with no racial implications. If he had correctly used "asylum" instead of "prison" would anyone have even taken notice?

Probably. I agree that in normal times it shouldn’t/wouldn’t be a big deal, but with the president stirring up the racists and advocating that people get fired, it takes on a bit more meaning.

It's a bad look for the owner. One, he's dumb because he doesn't even know the quote, and two, if he meant the quote exactly as it was stated, then he thinks working for him is akin to being in prison.

Finally, his apology was a Newtonesque non apology. "If anyone was offended..." Just admit that you fucked up and own it for fucks sakes.

Colts with another fantastic stealth tank effort. Led by 6 on the road late in the 4th and lost by throwing a pick 6 to a DE. Really wish they could have finished that loss in OT vs SF.

I am a long time Colts fan, from back in the Baltimore days. I have tried so hard to hate them, (The move, the Irsays,Jeff George, and on and on) but this team is just so captivating for some reason. They should be completely trbl, but this back up QB is a gamer, and they mostly play competitive football.

I honestly pay more attention to them now that Luck is hurt.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom