His average per carry was close to Leonard Fournette who faced 8 man box 48% of the time. Fournette received 70 more carries on the season thus had more yards and TD's.

C.J Anderson, who you guys seem excited about, averaged 4.1 YPC while facing an 8 man box 22% of the time. Stewart averaged 3.6 while facing an 8 man box 51% of the time.

When rancid dog shit like Russell Shephard, Kaelin Clay and Brentin Berson are out there playing wideout, of course teams will stack the box.

I see you didn't comment on the marked increase in fumbles.

Reactions: sivartrenrag
Fozzy tears his ACL. Probably was going to be cut with CJ on board, but time for his trash ass to go anyways.

Losing Norwell + Williams with ryan kalil probably injured after week 2 means our line looks to be completely fucked

Losing Norwell + Williams with ryan kalil probably injured after week 2 means our line looks to be completely fucked

Not likely to be season ending from what i've subsequently read. That said, fuck Gettleman for giving speedbump Matt Kalil that ridiculous contract, preventing us from resigning Norwell.

Meh, that contract Norwell received is massive. Not sure I'd want to tie that much up on another guard. We chose Trai Turner for the huge guard contract.

But yeah, this o-line might be trash. Hoping Moton dominates though.

Doubly disappointed with him being a Duke player.

This season almost has the feel of a "mail it in" year.

I can't remember a WR as big as him getting out-bodied so much by tiny, 5'11 corners on routes and jump calls. One of the biggest pussies to ever pass through Charlotte.

Besides the countless routes he either got wrong or simply QUIT on, this has to be his worst moment:

Another useless cunt who made a habit of fumbling when the game was on the line (Seattle 2013 which probably cost us the number one seed). Just DIAF

Reactions: sivartrenrag

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil