Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NHL

I was hoping the Canes could snag Kane during the offseason. I'm a homer for American hockey talent.

Fake streak (wasn't even a winning streak, who the fuck cares?) ends in niche sport.

DurhamSon said:
Fake streak (wasn't even a winning streak, who the fuck cares?) ends in niche sport.

It was a points streak, not a fake streak. And they actually did have an 11(?) game winning streak.

In conclusion, GFY.

Canes were scored on by Brodeur (New Jersey goalie) in the first period.

I had no idea Jaromir Jagr was still playing. Traded today.

http://nhl.si.com/2013/04/02/nhl-trade- ... &eref=sihp

He's now teammates with the guy on the left (9 years old in that picture)

BG3i7FyCAAAG28m.jpg:large

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for Sid Crosby. Penguins have looked awesome lately, now they have Iginla. Deep team

Penguins and Detroit are the two teams I like to see not succeed. Oh yeah and Montreal and Buffalo.

No one cares, I don't even care, but the Islanders are the hockey equivalent of VCU 2011 right now. They are collectively playing out of their minds, legitimately looking better than the best team in hockey.

The NHL playoffs have been quite entertaining - perhaps more so than the NBA playoffs

Redwings just caught a huge break...need to take advantage it.

Come on, Wings.

Whenever I state my fandom of the Red Wings, I like to point out that I am also a Lions and Tigers fan. It's kind of like pointing out that I pull for Duke football, too.

I, too, am a Lions and Tigers fan.

Michigan native? I am, though I've been in the South since I was 7.

That ending sucked. I'd have almost preferred to lose in 6 than to give up a 3-1 lead, even if it was overachieving to keep it that close.

Dattier said:
Michigan native? I am, though I've been in the South since I was 7.

All 25 years of my life.

That Hawks/Wings game was pretty amazing.

The final four in the NHL playoffs is pretty decent; should be some fine hockey

Congrats to the Blackhawks. Really tough to win multiple titles in the current salary cap era. Really happy to see Patrick Sharp get another title.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom