Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NHL

Olympic rosters being discussed - Americans have all of the good goalies. Canada would settle for one of them.

Drafted a Fantasy NHL team last night with some friends just for fucks sake. I don't know a single player on my team, She Likes It In Da Backstrom

Went to the Canes game tonight. Lost in shootout, but still tons of fun. Last 45 seconds of OT were shot after shot. The Canes were on a power play and one of the Blackhawks lost his stick. Goalie made some great saves. Love they still show Ric Flair when they score a goal.

Canes should be much improved this season.

I watched Colorado vs Pittsburgh the other night...very good hockey. Lots of skill on both teams. Colorado looks really good for such a young team.

Hey what's this Metropolitan Division bullshit?

(translation: basketball season needs to start soon}

A weak name for sure, LOL. Similar division rivals as before, save for the Canes IIRC

Great action in the Jets/Sharks game tonight...fast hockey like they used to play 25 years ago.

article-2521937-1A067B5500000578-393_634x674.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/others ... -game.html

Well - how did "She Likes It In Da Backstrom" fare this year?

Topher said:
Drafted a Fantasy NHL team last night with some friends just for fucks sake. I don't know a single player on my team, She Likes It In Da Backstrom

Not good. Finished 7th with a 86-117-7 record. I leaned too heavily on the players I knew like Joe Sakic, Martin Brodeur, Mark Messier and a lot of Hurricanes. :(

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom