Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

North Carolina State University at Raleigh

aiw

Legend
When was the last time Duke was a 10 point favorite against an ACC team?

This is exactly the kind of game Duke loses. No more loose attitude, every mistake heavily scrutinized, expectations to dominate. Looking ahead to the possible Coastal Division title game with Miami. Loss.

Here are the projected spreads for the rest of the season from Sagarin:

Miami at Duke (+3)
Duke (-5) at Wake
Duke (+3) at UNC

ACC Championship Game
Duke (+23) vs FSU

Orange Bowl
ACC Champion Duke (+8) vs American Champion UCF

jij0HPA.jpg

So many years of watching Duke football leave me with the inevitable feeling that we lose this game. Just not allowed to reach potential.

aiw said:
So many years of watching Duke football leave me with the inevitable feeling that we lose this game. Just not allowed to reach potential.

Well, considering I feel like the team would have been 7-1 if not 8-0 right now without Boone's injury, maybe we've already not reached potential? Maybe we've gotten that part out of the way?

(That was my first attempt at a real post on this board. How did I do? Did I spell the quarterback's name right? The quarterback is the ball-throwy guy, right?)

In a bizarre turn of events, that was probably RealLhys, a huge Duke Football fan.

aiw said:

I feel that way too about this game, but in most of those years, there was really no potential to reach.

aiw said:

Yup.

First time I've been nervous before a Duke football game in a long time.

General Admission not full, but tickets on go duke.com were $60

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom