Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(Only for today) - It's all about the U!!!

Miami is getting lucky a lot. I don't think they're better than this team that was 21 points better than Duke.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Miami is getting lucky a lot. I don't think they're better than this team that was 21 points better than Duke.

They definitely aren't, but that's what happens when I roll a 6 in chat.

Ok Miami. how about we have a drive this time that lasts more than 30 seconds?

Quick question before I cover my head and run out the door--what does Duke gain by getting cocksmoked by FSU again?

DrKlahn said:
Quick question before I cover my head and run out the door--what does Duke gain by getting cocksmoked by FSU again?

YOU TAKE THE PUNCHER'S CHANCE AT GLORY KLAHN.

DrKlahn said:

What you don't know is that Cut slowplayed the game against FSU in Tallahassee because he knew we would be playing them again in Charlotte.

Didn't want them to see too much.

Right now, Duke has about ~3% chance of winning the ACC Championship, ~30% chance to get to the ACC Championship game.

I guess I'm just not a big believer in being able to overcome a ginormous talent gap in football.

We know VT will lose to FSU. Duke controls its own destiny in the division. LOL

DrKlahn said:
I guess I'm just not a big believer in being able to overcome a ginormous talent gap in football.

I have zero desire to watch that game if it happens, but it would be a great validation for the program and players and a big boost for recruiting. So, in a way, it could help us eventually close said ginormous gap.

ETA: Miami's DEs are scary. Good luck, Takoby Cofield.

The greatest thing is that Miami could still get hit with a postseason ban for all the extracurriculars in the off-season.

Lets go Canes!

But does it really help recruiting to go to a game where you get spanked by a "real" program? It seems counterproductive in a way-it reinforces that we are a long way off whereas beating Rutgers in the 1-877-KARS4KIDS Bowl gives the program a sense of potential.

Looks like the Miami game is going to be somewhat uncompetitive anyway, unless a bunch of these guys get suspended.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom