Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Patrick Tape

I'm with Slap.

Wish we had been patient and gotten Sarr instead of this guy.

I don't think I've been this low on an incoming Duke player since Olek Czyz.

Doesn't the ACC have a 2yr ineligibility rule for players that transfer in conference? Somehow I think that if Sarr had come to Duke it would have guaranteed that he would not be eligible next year.

I think that should be the next Duke Forum merch -- a "P Tape is Real" t-shirt.

This would be hilarious.

Nobody is more socially liberal/freakier/more open-minded than I am. I think if you could incorporate Putin and Trump on the shirt somehow, it'd be a fucking hit.

I'd buy one for sure.

Not a Trump guy but I think he should embrace the pee tape.

The more I think about this player, the more I hate him.

A slow, plodding big with 1 career three that K is going to play entirely too much because he's a slow, plodding big and any semblance of a badass modern offensive lineup is anathema to our interests as a program.

Jalen, Coleman, and Mark should be more than enough at center.

I don't think he's good at all but UNC has like 5 bigs so if Tape can just play defense and rebound at an average level for 10-15 minutes each game versus UNC his one and done season at Duke will be a success, IMO.

I don't think he's good at all but UNC has like 5 bigs so if Tape can just play defense and rebound at an average level for 10-15 minutes each game versus UNC his one and done season at Duke will be a success, IMO.

We should exploit their weaknesses instead of trying to match up. They wouldn't be able to defend Jalen Johnson, and he'd hold his own rebounding.

I'm taking Jalen Johnson at the 5 versus any of Brooks/Kessler/Bacot/Sharpe.

I'm taking all 4 of those guys over Ivy League nerd Tape.

We should exploit their weaknesses instead of trying to match up. They wouldn't be able to defend Jalen Johnson, and he'd hold his own rebounding.

I think Brooks and Bacot will be monsters next year, especially Brooks.

I think Brooks and Bacot will be monsters next year, especially Brooks.

They'll be solid, but too many cats in the paint to be really scary.

You can only play 2 traditional bigs at the same time max. Most teams play 1. Elite teams play 1 or even 0.

The game changer is if Kessler develops into a stretch 4 that can defend. That would be a nightmare.

Yes. The worst-case scenario is Kessler turning into a bigger, more talented Luke Maye.

The Kessler miss is starting to really piss me off.

We could have had 4 guys next year shooting 40% from 3.

Roach/Steward/Griffin/Baldwin/Kessler would be insane offensively.

Roach/Steward/Griffin/Baldwin/Williams is going to be very good and maybe elite, but damn it'd be nice to have both.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom