Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

CK86 said:

350x250xdrugabuse_shutterstock-182896568-man-snorting-cocaine-from-mirror.jpg.pagespeed.ic.wz_VVk2Xfo.jpg

Yeah, I think coke is a good explanation for a lot of the shit that's coming out of the White House. Mooch has only had the job a week and he's already coming off the tracks. Meanwhile, that Boy Scout speech by the Big Guy could only have been fueled by coke or meth.

Also the interview was recorded. I hope it gets released, it sounds straight out of the "Wolf of Wall Street".

The book about this should be called "The White House". The front cover will be a picture of the White House, barely visible beneath the mountain of coke.

Scaramucci's publicist claims Reince has a mistress then deletes after reporters start asking questions. It's amazing how Scaramucci is elevating himself to top 5 worst of the Trump administration and he hasn't even officially started yet.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/frie...riebus-of-having-mistress-in-twitter-rampage/

I assume all of those wankers have mistresses, or at least call girls who they're repeat customers with. Their need for ego stroking can't be filled by just one woman.

Lost a wife, lost a job, missed the birth of a child and became a national punchline. That's one hell of a week.

How do we interpret this along with the Kelly hiring, which was generally agreed upon by everyone as a positive step? Is Trump really ready to run a normal operation now that he sees his shit is so stupid?

How do we interpret this along with the Kelly hiring, which was generally agreed upon by everyone as a positive step? Is Trump really ready to run a normal operation now that he sees his shit is so stupid?
They fired him because he was too vulgar and POTUS and fam don't like being embarrassed/laughed at.

I just read that somewhere that wasn't The Onion

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom