Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

I continue to be amazed that anyone is advising anyone else to vote by mail. I do think that black people will figure out what a bad idea that is between now and the fall. They have a lot more common sense than white folks, and they’re more likely to have had something bad happen to them in the past because a piece of mail was not delivered on time or at all.

One of the ads that pushed this guy over the top was of his toddler building a wall with his toys.

I just don't get why impeachment orders aren't being written up again. It won't cost you any votes, Democrats, and he's only going to get worse.

I don’t think anyone even watches those anymore, certainly not from the “undecided” camp in polls. The only way I hear they are happening these days are from Duke-Forum. I mention undecideds because anyone who is still undecided is an idiot who might believe what is said at those things.

Amazing logic. I lose $5 on the ground by being careless, manage to pick up $2 before it blows away. I've earned $2. Have you earned $2 that quickly anytime recently? Checkmate.

They are so bad at this that in all the graphs that follow, including that one, all the dips came in 2019.

I will say, I will climb over people dead and dying form COVID to vote against this maniac if I have to.

Judging by the comments on this, everyone is aware that the election will be stolen and they are conceding democracy. Can't say I blame them. What can realistically be done?

So this is happening. SIAP. It's been confirmed by people I know who live in Portland and Eugene. Guaranteed, this will only happen in Democratic areas.

Just saw that. Frightening. Good that the House went on vacation until September. Then, they'll bring in the Postmaster stooge. I can't believe they're behaving as if everything that is happening is normal.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom