Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

How long until he gets banned from Twitter and then orders Bill Barr to have the federal gov't take it over?

Abandon ship, abandon ship!

Honestly, she's been mostly off the radar since the coming of the Shiny New Thing, Kayleigh.

And was talking about emancipation. Come to think of it, there must be some REALLY unfortunate KAC quotes about family separations lurking out there. Aged like fine milk.

Has there been any dive into the Gary Johnson voters and where it is most likely they cast their vote in 2020? If Biden or Trump pulls the majority of those voters they will win in an electoral landslide. If Trump takes the bulk of them, he will hold onto the swing states (or most of them) he won listed below and pick-up several, if not all of the states Hillary won I listed below. The same thing applies for Biden if he takes the majority of those voters. Here are some of the breakdowns I pulled from the 2016 electoral map on NY Times:

Wisconsin: Trump won WI by roughly 20k votes. Gary Johnson pulled in 106 thousand.

Michigan: Trump won by 11k votes. Gary Johnson pulled in 172 thousand.

PA: Trump won by roughly 45k votes. Johnson pulled in 146k thousand.

North Carolina: Trump won by roughly 130k votes. Johnson got 130 thousand.

Florida: Trump won by 113k. Johnson pulled in 207k.

Minnesota: Hillary won by roughly 45k votes. Johnson received 112 thousand.

Colorado: Hillary won by a little over 100k votes. Johnson got 144 thousand.

Nevada: Hillary won by 27 thousand votes, Johnson got 37 thousand.

New Mexico: Hillary won by 65k. Johnson got 74 thousand.

New Hampsite: Hillary won by 3k, Johnson got 30 thousand.

The vote totals for Biden will probably not be the same as for Clinton, though, before accounting for the Johnson vote.

I Dieddddd In The Other Sway Interview GIFs - Get the best GIF on ...

They've gone full fire and brimstone. Absolutely flailing and insane. I just got an unsolicited text with a redirect link from what I can only assume is a Trump-affiliated PAC.

Gist was "want more fires, looting, and disorder in your cities? That's what the future looks like with Biden."

They've gone full fire and brimstone. Absolutely flailing and insane. I just got an unsolicited text with a redirect link from what I can only assume is a Trump-affiliated PAC.

Gist was "want more fires, looting, and disorder in your cities? That's what the future looks like with Biden."

it's an effective campaign message based on some polling numbers recently. I was reading a WaPo article the other day which predicted the RNC will be "negative" on issues such as the violence going on because the polling bears out it's a significant advantage for Trump. They also predicted the RNC to then be positive and uplifting on the economy because despite the pandemic and the economy suffering Biden has been unable to inspire confidence that he is better to fix the economy than Trump. The goal is to win swing states, and that message plays very well in the important election states:

Just my opinion with no polling to back this up, but I think that the Democrat convention and what we saw last night at the RNC was an interesting way to dissect the enthusiasm differences between both candidates. The Democrats IMO spent a lot of time last week throwing out what I would consider to be red meat to their base, trying to drive up support and enthusiasm there. I felt that at least on Day 1, the RNC had more of a focused message on independents and voters in the battleground states. We'll see which strategy proves more effective but I find the differences to be interesting.

That's the entire re-election campaign platform. "Vote for Trump or What's Already Happening Will Keep Happening"

Rumor has it they're planning to start focusing on the economy (leaving out everything since March). We'll see.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom