Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player R.J. Barrett

@AxeS24 Any stats on his 3pt shooting in these games? Did he take any?

He was 1-4 tonight from 3. 1 of them- he was kind of drifting rightward and didn't get set and missed. He was set for his make and it was a perfect swoosh. I believe another attempt was tipped and the other one was a bizarre airball to my eye. I have no idea what happened on that play. I'd need to see a replay. He was 10-10 at the free throw line in the 1st half. His two misses in the 2nd half were in and out.

He took 2 or 3 yesterday (can't recall exact number and didn't diffferentiate between 2s and 3s). Missed at least one and swooshed one. He was set and it was perfect.

He does not shoot many mid-range jumpers. I didn't notice ANY during these 2 games. He sort of reminds me of Tatum without the whole Tatum island thing. He is either driving, passing, or shooting the triple. And then he'll use that Eurostep in transition and your jaw will drop. He's also got a lot of herky jerk and hesitation type stuff, which is why I believe he draws so many fouls. He is a foul magnet.

And his passing is excellent. He had 3 beautiful assists (and should have had 4 if not for a missed Mitchell dunk) before his first bucket tonight.

@rome8180 and anyone else:

Montverde plays Findlay Prep (Bol Bol) in the tournament championship Saturday at 8 on that link I provided. It's really a pretty good viewing experience considering it's high school basketball.

Just a heads up if you want to watch our young phenom.

Can you replay these streams later? I know I was able to with the Tre Jones live stream.

Can you replay these streams later? I know I was able to with the Tre Jones live stream.

I don't think so, unless Montverde or someone else who was there and recording put them on their YouTube channel, which they haven't done so far. I can't find the games from the past two days.

R.J. played like absolute dogshit tonight.

22 points
12 rebounds
2 assists
1 steal
1 block
1 turnover

8-23 FG
0-5 3pt FG
6-12 FT

Findlay zoned the whole game and R.J. really struggled with Bol Bol in the middle. Took lots of jumpers.

We are fucked.

Awful day for Duke fans. I am seeking some hard liqour.

I make my own noodles. Thanks for the invite, but I'm good. Enjoy yourself.

R.J. played like absolute dogshit tonight.

22 points
12 rebounds
2 assists
1 steal
1 block
1 turnover

8-23 FG
0-5 3pt FG
6-12 FT

Findlay zoned the whole game and R.J. really struggled with Bol Bol in the middle. Took lots of jumpers.

We are fucked.

Awful day for Duke fans. I am seeking some hard liqour.

He'll be fine. I think yesterday was Canadian New Years, or something like that, so he was probably out late celebrating.

Yeah. Probably an overreaction on my part. Everybody has off days.

Not me. I went 4/5 in an old boys game this morning.
I played in a game last Monday. I hit my first three 3's to put us up 6-0. We lost 6-12. I think I was 0-5 after that.

My shots were all around the rim.
Outside shooting is all I have. When I was in middle school I learned that no one guards you 25-30ft out so I practiced them non stop. I'm better from 27ft than I am 17ft or 7ft. It's ridiculous.

Not me. I went 4/5 in an old boys game this morning.
I played in a game last Monday. I hit my first three 3's to put us up 6-0. We lost 6-12. I think I was 0-5 after that.

My shots were all around the rim.
Outside shooting is all I have. When I was in middle school I learned that no one guards you 25-30ft out so I practiced them non stop. I'm better from 27ft than I am 17ft or 7ft. It's ridiculous.

Nice to have that range

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom