Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player R.J. Barrett

Remember when Barnes announced for UNC, and Duke had an exhibition later that day? K's face looked like he was attending a funeral when he walked out for that game.
I remember how John, Tent3 and a few other obnoxious homers whose names I can't recall tried to sell/convince everyone on Roscoe "Rescue" Smith afterwards. Also some JUCO that was supposed to commit but never materialized.
Carrick Felix

Carrick Felix was supposed to be a Barnes stopper. I think he last two weeks into the summer session at Duke.

With Kyrie and Josh Hairston coming in to deal with Barnes in all of the Duke/UNC games, we had no reason to worry.

Unless Bol Bol looks like Gobert with a decent jumpshot then I finally think this guy will break the streak of #1 projected NBA draft picks that Duke was supposed to have at some point but didn't quite get there, going back to Jabari, Okafor, Ingram, Giles, and Tatum. Oh, and Bagley when he goes #4-5 overall this season.

I know you’re aware of this Toronto, but if RJ doesn’t commit you will have to self-ban. You know what you signed up for.

I recognize this, and I'm all in. Stakes are high - been over 20 years since a Canadian has played for Duke.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom